30 July 2015

A Rocking Birthday to Daring Cardmakers


Hello!

I've decided to enter a competition for Daring Cardmakers. It's a blog that's run by cardmakers from the UK and Europe. They host weekly card making challenges that are fun!

The brief for the competition this week was to make a birthday card that was rock themed (I used diamonds) and use the colour ruby (I used it in the background paper and stamped sentiments). 

I used a sizzix bigz die for the white flourish background and stuck on butterflies from my stash. 

I die cut and embossed the purple square and die cut the sentiment, both with sizzix dies. Finally I folded some ribbon to add extra texture and colour. 

Thank you for looking!

Products used:
Sizzix Dies
Free stamp from Quick Cards magazine



2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, I love all the wee butterflies and the way you have added in the 'rocks'! Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers and Ruby Rock-it Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the bright florals teamed with the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete