29 August 2015

Little Meow Thank You Card

Hello!

Today, I'd like to share a card I made for my sister in law whom we stayed with in Holland. She has two cats so I thought the Papermania Little Meow range was ideal!



It's a CAS (clean and simple) card and I've matted and layered pages from the notepad below:


I've also used elements from these Papermania Little Meow packs (below):


Other additions include a wooden frame, card candi, pearls and paper flowers fixed with a brad. 

I've added glitter glue to the cats and the flowers as seen below:


Hopefully my sister in law will like it!

Thank you for looking. 

Products used:
Papermania Little Meow Sentiments and Notes
Papermania Capsule Collection Mini Notelets
Craftwork Cards Card Candi
Dovecraft Pretty in Pink frames 
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Paper flowers, brads and pearls from stash



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the way you've used the frame and the flowers look great.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete