14 October 2015

Baby Keepsake

Hello!

A friend of mine recently had a baby and I thought I'd make her a keepsake as a gift.

I bought a frame that could either be hung or kept standing. 


I began by choosing the paper. I wanted a pink/purple shade and the Trimcraft Pretty in Pink range was ideal for this, I added doilies and pearls from the same range. 

As I wanted to include the name, weight and date of birth I used alphabet dies for those. 

I arranged various elements inside the frame and then large paper flowers on the top of the frame to which I added glitter glue. 


I went to visit my friend yesterday and she loved the frame. Lillian was fast asleep - a beautiful baby.

Products used:
Trimcraft Pretty in Pink paper
Dovecraft Pretty in Pink Doilies
Dovecraft Pretty in Pink Adhesive Pearls
Making Memories Alphabet Dies







No comments:

Post a Comment