11 April 2016

Love Story Anniversary Card

Happy Thursday!

I'm so behind on my blog! I've been away with the boys for the Easter holidays and although I'm back home I'm still playing catch up as they're not back at school until next week. 

Today I'd like to share a card I made for the Fiskarettes UK DT.  I've used the intricate Love punch which you can win on the Fiskarettes page here: http://bit.ly/1S0wjaG


I've also used the Trimcraft First Edition Love Story Papers and embellishments from the Floral Muse range. 

While I was away I got some good news - I've been accepted in the Sarah Hurley Community! So, watch this space..........

Thank you for looking and your comments are much appreciated. 

Shabneez xxx

Products used:
Fiskars Intricate Love punch
Fiskars Medium Heart punch
Trimcraft First Edition Love Story pad
Trimcraft Floral Muse embellishments 
LOTV sentiment 
Everything else from my stash

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love all your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic news Shabneez, congratulations! And to think you joked about me this week lol
    Your card is gorgeous, I do love hearts!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Shabneez :-) I love this card, so much fabulous detail. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Shabneez. Well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and congrats hugs Sand x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Shabneez, love the colours, hope you had a great Easter Break. Great news on your DT Position with Sarah Hurley, well done.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Shabneez. Love all the detail x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Shabneez thanks for your comment.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Congratulations on your Design Team position. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous card and detail. Good luck with your new DT post.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card . Love the style and color.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and well done! Love that punch and the papers, super card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful embellishment hears and papers. Congratulations on your good news.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of pink and lots of hearts - I bet someone is going to love receiving this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete