18 August 2017

Action! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a hectic week with lots of day trips and family time.  My brother and family have flown back to America and we've been missing them a lot.

Over on the Daring Cardmakers blog today, there's a lot of 'action' taking place.  Kathy has set the Challenge to use the word 'action' interpreting it as you wish.

I've gone with a card demonstrating an action.  I really enjoyed making the background using distress inks and watercolours.


I found a stamp in my stash which resembled bike tracks or at least it was my interpretation!


You can see the wonderful creations that the rest of the DT have come up with HERE and I hope they inspire you to have a go!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Kanban Topper Sheet
Tim Holtz Distress inks
Docrafts stamp set
Stix 2 Anything adhesives
Everything else from my stash

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shabneez, would be perfect for my eldest sons' friends. I love the design- it really adds to the action theme. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great boy theme birthday card today Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun masculine card, Shabneez! I really like the main stamp you've used - it's fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool, Shabneez! You really captured the action-theme spot-on. Love every detail about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup - that certainly captures the action!! Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant male themed card Shabneez, love the inky background and image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card Shabneez and a fun interpretation of the theme!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Shabneez. Lovely design and fabulous 'action' topper. Glad your family's visit went well xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great action card, love the design with the addition of the tyre tracks.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. I had a flash back to my amazing times on the Kanban DT xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, it would be great for any bike fan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and I think they look like tire tracks as well x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulously colourful card Shabneez, love that background! Glad you've had such a fab time with your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi shabneez ... just love your little action card ... great man or boy card and yes they are certainly bike tracks lol ... hope you are having a great week ... thank you so much for always visiting my blog I do really appreciate it ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card has certainly captured the Action, it looks brilliant. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card Shabneez, love the bike tracks x Janis x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would be great for those awkward teen boy cards, love it Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete