25 August 2017

I'll Have A Coffee To Go! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Not sure where the days are going, they appear to be rolling into weeks and it'll be September soon! I must admit the school holidays are really speeding by and I managed to get school shoes and uniform this week in preparation.   Now, all I have left is sewing in the name labels - yawn..........

Over on the Daring Cardmakers blog this week, Kathy has chosen the delicious theme of fast food and coffee to go.  Fluffy Gustav has a starring role on my creation, as like me, he loves his coffee and I'm sure you'll agree he's rather cute!


I've kept with the coffee theme and made coffee cup rings for the background and added a few flat gems and twine to finish.  I love the sentiment - don't you?!


There's a feast for the eyes to be had on the Daring Cardmakers blog HERE but beware if you're going to look on an empty stomach!  Haha!

See you again in a couple of days!
Shabneez

Products Used
Useless Trinkets Digi Stamp
Zig Clean Color Pens
Tim Holz Distress Inks
Adhesives from Stix 2 Anything
Everything else from my stash


16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Shabneez, love the cute monster!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card that little monster is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Shabneez 😁 love the wee monster x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Shabneez, the little monster is adorable. I love the simplicity of the background with the coffee rings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like coffee, but I love your card and that little cute monster, such a fab card. Have a nice weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So full of detail and fun Shabneez. I love it!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure he'd be scary even without coffee - too cute! Love the coffee rings for the background, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card Shabneez and a clever background. Fluffy Gustav looks so content with his coffee cup and the sentiment is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Shabneez, wonderful details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coffee monster - really cute card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, that cute little monster is so adorable. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous coffee card Shabneez, such a fun monster too!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute monster. I like to think I am the cute cuddly monster before my coffee but I think my husband would say differently. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Shabneez- love the monster and the coffee rings are genius! I've bought the uniform and need to label it, however I buy stick in labels. They are awesome, save so much time. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete