13 August 2017

It's All About The CrafTangles Sentiments

Happy Monday!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today with a selection of projects using the new CrafTangles stamps sets, concentrating on the use of sentiments.


For my first card, I water coloured the sunflower stamped image and added the sentiment as an extension of the stalk.  I kept it quite simple but doubled up on the sunflower head to give it a 3D look.


I used the same stamp set for my second project but with kraft card, coloured with pencils and added liquid pearls in the centre.  The sentiment was attached on the side.


For my final project, I used another new stamp set.  This time I made a tag with a liquid pearl background using a stencil and added the sentiment as a tag on the rose.


You can find further details on my projects using CrafTangles sentiments HERE on the CrafTangles blog.

All being well, I hope to see you again on Friday.

Have a great week!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Ranger Liquid Pearls 
Everything else from my stash

18 comments:

  1. It's amazing how different the two sunflower cards look, one light and pretty the other so sultry and stylish. Love the tag too. Busy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all three of these. How you used the sentiment of the first one; The gorgeous paper really makes the rose stand out on the second one; and the kraft paper you stamped on and colored your image for the third one. I think the third one is totally my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects Shabneez, that sunflower is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely projects Shabneez! They have a really fresh and modern feel.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous makes Shabneez, I love the sunflower ones!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects, Shabneez. Love the stamps and what a clever idea to extend the stem with the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects Shabneez, love these images.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 super projects - I love the sentiment which is an extension of the stalk - fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all gorgeous Shabneez. Fabulous designs and stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Shabneez, i love the stamps. x Janis x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are stunning Shabneez. Hope you are enjoying your family time at the moment. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ALL of these projects Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, love the sun flower stamp especially with the kraft and black.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are stunning Shabneez, I love the foiled accents and the floral images! Hugs - Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete