27 August 2017

Those Cute CrafTangles Crabs!

Happy Sunday!

It's all about the crabs today over on the CrafTanlges blog HERE.  I've got a blog post showcasing those cute crab stamp sets which are perfect for the weather we've been having this Bank Holiday!  There's a mini tutorial too, more details further down my post.


The sentiments with the sets are all quite amusing and go so well with the crab images.  The crabs have great expressions on their faces - they certainly make me smile!

For my first card I used a film strip die cut as I associated the 'snappy' sentiment not only with the crab but taking photos.


For my second card I used a really versatile stencil set to create the distress ink beach background.  I made a funny scene with one of the crabs being hoisted by the balloon.


For my final card, I've done a tutorial to show how easy it is to make these circle easel cards.  They're fun!

I've kept the designs quite simple so that the crabs stand out.  I've used my zigs to colour in all the images and added a Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.

We're hoping to spend a day at the seaside tomorrow as the weather is supposed to hold out and I'm really looking forward to as I find the sea so calming, I could sit and watch it all day!

Have a great week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

CrafTangles By The Sea Stamp Set
CrafTangles Oh Crab Stamp Set
CrafTangles Silver Reactive Foil
CrafTangles Create A Scene Stencil
CrafTangles Cardstock in Red and Blue
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Zig Clean Color Brush Pens
Everything else from my stash

22 comments:

  1. Nothing new there then Shabneez - superb as always (lol) Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are fantastic, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little crab cards are so very cute! I just love the 2nd one. Fabulous works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love these cards they are such fun I love the images. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, these are so cute ... just adorable and love them all ♥️! Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Shabneez, love the cute image`s you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous. I love them
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab Shabneez. Who knew crabs could be so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards Shabneez. Wonderful designs, cute crabs and brilliant sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Shabneez ... just loving your cute little cards ... well done ... hope you had a fun day on the beach ... we have had super weather down here in Waterlooville ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great cards Shabneez. I love the little crabs- I fear I would have to use the 'little crabby' sentiment far too often. Hope you have enjoyed the beach. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun cards, love the cute crabs and sentiments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card, the crabs are so cute. I love the "Oh crab, I forgot!" so funny. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love, love, love these! I should make a ton of those sorry cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fun cards xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much fun Shabneez! Love these!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great fun cards - love those little crabs - so cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are such fun cards Shabneez, and could be used for so many occasions!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous fun cards, love the cute images.Janice xx

    ReplyDelete