30 August 2015

A Contemporary Wedding Card

Hello!

I've been a bit quiet on the blog front as I've been away - visiting family in the East Midlands and Holland. 

I had an order for a wedding card and thought I'd use the Lilli of the Valley papers I won in July. They are ideal for wedding cards and I love the fresh and summery colours.



I teamed the papers with a doiley and die cut two Sizzix hearts. I added really old Papermania stickers to card and made tags to hang from the hearts. 

Hope the couple like my creation!

Thank you for looking. 

Products used: 
LOTV papers
Papermania stickers
Sizzix dies
Dovecraft Pretty in Pink Doilies
Ribbon, pearls and brads from stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shabneez. I really love this card- such a refreshing change fron the usual wedding card. The colours are fantastic and I love the embossed hearts.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete