14 August 2015

Birthday cards for my Brother

Hello!

I thought I'd share a couple of cards I made for my brother's upcoming birthday.


Above is the first card which I've just matted and layered various elements from my stash. 

I've used a few items from the Papermania Roald Dahl collection and washi tape on the sides from the Santoro Gorjuss range. 


The next card (above) was a request from my Mum for my brother. She's stopped buying cards since I make them!

Again matting and layering with various papers/card from my stash. The camera die is one I won through a competition. It's an American Crafts one and extremely good quality. It cuts and embosses in one. 

Thank you for looking - comments appreciated!



Products used:

Papermania Roald Dahl Sentiments
Papermania Roald Dahl Notes Pad
Santoro Gorjuss Washi Tape
Versamagic Chalk Ink




1 comment:

  1. Great men's cards and love the one with the check background.

    ReplyDelete