27 January 2017

I want more...........Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Happy Friday and the last one in January!

The Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week was set by Miri who asked "what do we want more of in 2017?".  I had to narrow it down to love and happiness for everyone and a bonus for me which had to be washi tape!!!!  A girl can never have too much washi tape in my mind..........


With Valentine's Day approaching I thought it would be good to incorporate how a loved one made you feel and I think the Sizzix die I used had the appropriate sentiment.  I've both used glitter washi tape and card because you can never have too much glitter.  If ever I got the opportunity to set a challenge it would be use glitter to your heart's content! Ha!

Everyone has put in a lot of thought with their desires for 2017 and I hope you'll take a look and join in with your own HERE.

Enjoy your weekend,
Shabneez

Products used:
Sizzix Craft Asylum Thinlits - Happy Birds
Amy Tangerine Die Set
DCWV DIY Project Stack backing paper
Everything else from my stash

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love those bird diecuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and love the washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. I have just started using Washi tape and it is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that funky washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Shabneez, with lovely colours! I too love the way you have used washi tape - clever idea!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really sweet card, I like the birds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card Shabneez. I love the glitter washi tape. I think if I could have more of anything it would be more room for crafty stash! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Valentine's card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow what a super valentine card and yes I love washi tape too ... I have been lucky in my washi tape purchases lately in poundland ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ps thank you for visiting my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Shabneez and i love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that die and I have started collecting washi tape. I must start using it more and then buy more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Terrific Shabneez. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fun and happy-looking design, Shabneez! I've never managed to get to grips with washi tape, you do a fab job with it!

    ReplyDelete