13 June 2017

Celebrating Father's Day with CrafTangles DT

Happy Tuesday!

I've got my debut post for CrafTangles over on their blog together with a tutorial.


Well, it's not long now until Father's Day and you can never have too many Father's Day cards can you?! I loved the image of the child and father on this stamp set so decided to use it in two different ways.

For the first card, I embossed and inked the stamp giving it a negative effect, using a stencil to add interest.


For the second I went for the vintage look and gave the card a distressed look.


I love how you can give the same stamp a totally different look just by altering colours and products used.

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Stencil
CrafTangles Stamp Sets
CraftTangles Sequins
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Versamark Ink Pad
Tonic Nuvo Clear Embossing powder
Everything else from my stash


14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Shabneez. The image is fabulous and I love the two different looks you have created. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Shabneez. Love the male themed projects created.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Shabneez! The stamp is so perfect for Father's Day and I love the contrasting looks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic and great projects Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stamp for Fathers day Shabneez, two wonderful makes.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful Shabneez and a great debut for your new DT. The stamp is fabulous and it's great to see how different it can look xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Shabneez, both with such a different effect. Love the stamp you have used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yjhat really is a beautiful image, and I love how you've used it for your projects. Loving the soft colours too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous makes Shabneez, I love the image you have used x Janis x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, stunning works today Shabneez. Excellent cards for upcoming father's day

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab image! Fabulous cards Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete